These air fryer fingerling potatoes coated in crispy parmesan garlic are the ultimate side dish that can be prepared quickly within 20 minutes. This simple recipe guarantees an exceptional taste experience.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
|fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise||1 ½ pounds|
|olive oil, depending on how crispy you want the potatoes||1 – 2 tbsp|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|onion powder||1 tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|freshly grated parmesan||¼ cup|
|Garnish: fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped||2 tbsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
- To prepare these fingerling potatoes in the air fryer, first, preheat the air fryer to 400°F and lightly apply non-stick olive oil spray to the basket.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, coat the halved fingerling potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- To prevent the cheese from sticking to the basket or the grate, line the bottom of the air fryer with parchment paper.
- Next, place the seasoned potatoes in the air fryer and cook at 400°F for around 14-18 minutes. At the 10-minute mark, shake the basket to ensure even cooking.
- Since different air fryers have varying cooking times, check the potatoes at the 14-minute mark and decide if you want them crispier.
- Finally, sprinkle parsley over the potatoes, and serve them immediately. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Skinny Bacardi Pina Colada Recipe
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Air frying fingerling potatoes is the superior cooking method since you can avoid the lengthy preheating time of an oven, which takes over 20 minutes, and the additional 30 to 40 minutes needed for roasting.
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.