This salmon dish is coated with everything bagel seasoning and consists of only three ingredients. The result is a moist and flaky fish with a crispy crust that is both healthy and quick to make, perfect for a 15-minute weeknight meal!
Ingredients for Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon
|salmon fillets, skin on||4 (6oz)|
|everything begel seasoning||¼ cup|
|extra virgin olive oil||2 tbsp|
Preparation for Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350°F and pour the everything but the bagel seasoning onto a plate. After patting the salmon fillets dry with paper towels, sprinkle them lightly with salt and pepper.
- Next, press the flesh side of the salmon fillets into the everything seasoning on the plate to create a crust, being careful not to get the seasoning on the skin side. Heat olive oil in an oven-safe sauté pan over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
- Once the oil is hot, place the crusted salmon fillets skin-side down into the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Then, turn off the heat and transfer the pan to the oven. Bake the salmon for 5-8 minutes or until it’s cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Be sure to handle the hot pan with care and place an oven mitt or dish towel over the handle to prevent burns.
- For extra crispiness, you may flip the salmon and cook the crusted side for an additional minute over medium heat on the stovetop. To serve, pair the salmon with fresh arugula, a Greek salad, and tzatziki. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Skinny Bacardi Pina Colada Recipe
This recipe yields 4 servings.
After trying this recipe, you’ll likely find it difficult to prepare salmon any other way. The everything but the bagel-crusted salmon is incredibly tender and flaky.
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.