This recipe for a slim pina colada from Bacardi only needs four ingredients, is pleasantly sweet, doesn’t have any processed sugar, and uses light coconut milk. It’s an ideal refreshing drink for the summer season with a tropical twist, and you don’t need any pineapple juice to make it.
Ingredients for Skinny Bacardi Pina Colada
|frozen pineapple chunks||1 cup|
|Bacardi rum||2 ounces|
|light canned coconut milk||¼ – ⅓ cup|
|fresh lime juice||½ ounce|
|ice cubes, crushed is best but cubes work||¼ cup|
|Fresh pineapple pieces for garnish|
Preparation for Skinny Bacardi Pina Colada
- Put all the ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Begin with ¼ cup of canned coconut milk, and if you prefer a less thick consistency, you can add more later.
- Blend the mixture until it’s smooth and velvety. To create a thinner drink, pour in more coconut milk.
- To create a thicker drink, include extra frozen pineapple chunks or ice cubes.
- Finally, pour the mixture into a glass and savor it!
You might also love to try Keto Taco Salad
This recipe yields 1 servings.
This recipe for a homemade slim frozen pina colada is something you’ll undoubtedly adore. It includes Bacardi white rum and a few other uncomplicated ingredients.
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.