This straightforward recipe for Nutella waffles is sure to be a hit with everyone! The waffles are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, and they are generously filled with scrumptious Nutella chocolate spread. Additionally, you have the option to make them gluten-free!
Ingredients for Best Nutella Waffles
|cup milk||1 cup|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|unsalted butter||2 tbsp|
|all-purpose flour||1 ⅓ cup|
|baking powder||1 tsp|
|Extra Nutella for drizzling|
Preparation for Best Nutella Waffles
- Begin by adding the milk and Nutella to a high-speed blender and blending for 20 to 30 seconds until the mixture is completely combined and resembles chocolate milk.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and add in the Nutella-milk, vanilla, and melted butter.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the flour mixture, and whisk gently until a batter is formed, with a few lumps being acceptable.
- Over-mixing will result in tough waffles, so take care not to do so. Add an extra 1 to 3 tablespoons of milk if the batter is too thick.
- Heat up your waffle iron or mini waffle maker and lightly grease it with non-stick spray or butter. Once it’s hot, spoon the batter into the iron.
- You can also drizzle extra Nutella on top of the batter and use a spoon to create a swirl effect. Cook until golden brown and the center is fully cooked.
- The amount of batter and cook time will vary depending on the size and strength of your waffle iron, so refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for best results.
- Repeat until you’ve used all the batter, and allow the waffles to sit for 1 to 2 minutes before serving warm with your preferred toppings.
- Additional Nutella, fresh fruit, and whipped cream are some of my favorites!
You might also love to try Broccolini Salad Recipe
This recipe yields 6 servings.
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.