This vegan blueberry peach sorbet is a refreshing and healthy summer dessert that can be made in less than 10 minutes using only four ingredients. It’s a dairy-free frozen treat that can be prepared easily in a food processor.
Ingredients for Blueberry Peach Sorbet
|frozen blueberries||¾ cup|
|frozen peaches||2 cups|
|granulated sugar||½ cup|
|lemon juice||1 tbsp or less|
Preparation for Blueberry Peach Sorbet
- Combine the fruit and sugar in a mixing bowl and toss them together.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor and pulse a few times. Then, process it for 30 seconds without interruption. Using a rubber spatula, scrape the sides and bottom of the food processor.
- At this point, the mixture may still appear somewhat grainy. Allow the fruit and sugar to rest together for five minutes.
- Add lemon juice to the mixture and process it until it is thick and smooth, with no granules of sugar remaining.
- You can either serve it immediately or freeze it for several hours or overnight.
You might also love to try Air Fryer Tilapia Recipe
This recipe yields 4 servings.
This easy and nutritious blueberry peach sorbet will be a hit with everyone. All you need are frozen blueberries, frozen peaches, sugar, and a lemon. Simply put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.