These dairy-free oat milk pancakes are incredibly light and fluffy, and they have a delicious sweetness that makes them melt in your mouth. They are also very easy to make and taste even better than traditional buttermilk pancakes.
Ingredients for Fluffy Oat Milk Pancakes
|all-purpose flour||1 ½ cups|
|baking powder||2 ½ tsp|
|granulated sugar||2 tbsp|
|oat milk||1 ⅓ cups|
|vanilla extract||½ tsp|
|unsalted butter||2 tbsp|
|Optional Mix-Ins: blueberries, chocolate chips, banana slices|
Preparation for Fluffy Oat Milk Pancakes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt by whisking them together. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg before adding oat milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir gently until a batter forms. It’s okay to have some lumps, but don’t overmix the batter, as this will make the pancakes tough.
- If the batter is too thick, add 1 to 3 tablespoons of oat milk.
- Heat a large pan or griddle to medium heat and add butter. Once melted, pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- If desired, add mix-ins like blueberries, banana slices, or chocolate chips by arranging them on top of each pancake. Cook for about 2 minutes until small bubbles appear on the pancake tops and the bottoms are golden brown.
- Carefully flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to the pan as needed. Serve with your favorite maple syrup and top with fresh berries or fruit.
- Enjoy your fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth oat milk pancakes that are completely dairy-free and even better than buttermilk pancakes.
You might also love to try Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
This recipe yields 6 servings.
These pancakes made with oat milk are incredibly light, fluffy, and airy. You can prepare them quickly in less than 15 minutes using only eight basic ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.