I cannot get enough of this simple granola recipe for the air fryer. It takes just fifteen minutes to create, has the flavor of cereal, and is beneficial to one’s health. My kitchen is never without granola, but traditional recipes call for at least half an hour of prep time.
This apple pie granola and this nutty granola are two of my absolute favorites, but when I need a recipe that’s ready in under 15 minutes, I turn to this air fryer version instead.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Granola
|old-fashioned rolled oats||1 cup|
|nut of choice (almond, walnut, pecan, or peanuts)||⅓ cup|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|melted coconut oil||2 tbsp|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Granola
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and give them a good toss to incorporate them.
- Prepare the basket of your air fryer by lining it with parchment paper (this is important). After the granola mixture has been poured out, an equal coating may be achieved by pressing it down with a spatula.
- Fry in an air fryer at 330 degrees Fahrenheit for eight to twelve minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. At the end of five minutes, give the granola a taste to make sure it hasn’t turned to ash.
- As it “darkens,” the granola will continue to do so even after it has cooled. Take the basket out of the air fryer and wait anywhere from five to ten minutes for it to cool down before attempting to remove the granola from the basket.
- Now, grab the granola by the edges of the parchment paper, take it out of the basket, and spread it out on the tabletop to cool fully.
You might also love to try French Toast Bagels Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Making granola in an air fryer is a straightforward process that requires just six basic ingredients. Rolled oats, coconut oil, honey or maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and your preferred nuts are required ingredients. Pecans or walnuts are two of my favorite nuts to use, but you could also try using peanuts, cashews, or slivers of almonds.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.