These air-fried baked oats have a light and airy texture, and they are very moist and delicate. This dish is healthful, rich in protein, and low in sugar since it calls for basic ingredients like almond milk, rolled oats, banana, egg, vanilla, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Since they are created with these ingredients, they are easy to make. These baked oats do not include any refined sugar or other artificial sweeteners that have been added.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Baked Oats
|old-fashion rolled oats||½ cup|
|baking powder||¼ tsp|
|ground cinnamon||¾ tsp|
|almond milk||3 tbsp|
|vanilla extract||½ tsp|
|honey (optional)||1 tbsp|
|peanut butter (for flavor)||1 tbsp|
|chocolate chips, blueberries, rainbow sprinkles (mix-in)||2 tbsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Baked Oats
- Prepare a single-serving ramekin or baking dish by greasing it and preheating your air fryer to 290 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put all of the foundation ingredients into a blender that has a high-speed setting (do not add mix-ins yet).
- Consider whether or not you would want to add nut butter (this is optional, but I love peanut butter). Blend on high for 20–30 seconds, or until everything is completely incorporated.
- Mix in the ingredient(s) of your choice. Blueberries, chocolate chips, and sprinkles are some of my favorite things to eat.
- Pour the batter into a ramekin that has been buttered (I used an 8-ounce one). Sprinkle the top with more chocolate chips or any other mix-ins of your choosing.
- Fry in the air at 290 degrees Fahrenheit for a total of 12–15 minutes. Because every air fryer is different, check the food after seven minutes have passed.
- Feel free to place a piece of aluminum foil on top of it if it begins to brown too rapidly on the top.
- At this point, the oats should be completely cooked through and should have a faint browning on top — enjoy!
You might also want to try Blackberry Muffins Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. My go-to morning dish is oats baked in the oven. It’s not just wholesome but also very tasty and simple to prepare. I already have a lot of recipes for baked oatmeal, such as my protein-baked oats, my chocolate-baked oats, and my vegan-baked oats.
I hope you like them! Each and every one of them earned a perfect score!. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.