These gluten-free blackberry muffins are the greatest you will ever taste because they are packed with of juicy blackberries and have a sugary crust that sparkles. They have a moist and tender texture and are baked in the manner of a bakery.
Ingredients for Blackberry Muffins
|oat milk||⅔ cup|
|fresh lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|lemon zest||½ tsp|
|gluten free 1:1 baking flour||1 ¾ cups|
|baking powder||2 tsp|
|unsalted butter||6 tbsp|
|granulated sugar||⅔ cup|
|pure vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|fresh blackberries||1 ¼ cups|
|coarse sugar||2 – 3 tbsp|
Preparation for Blackberry Muffins
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and then filling a muffin tray with 12 paper liners.Remove the zest from your lemon, then put it aside.
- After that, combine the oat milk and the lemon juice in a bowl, and then set it aside for at least five minutes while you finish preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt should be mixed together in a medium-sized mixing basin using a whisk. After you have certain that all of the clumps have been removed, put it to the side.
- Beat the butter and sugar on high speed in a stand mixer with with a paddle attachment or in a large mixing basin using an electric hand mixer for about one minute, until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
- Then, using a rubber spatula, scrape the sides of the bowl until they are clean.
- On medium speed, incorporate the eggs one at a time while beating in the vanilla extract until the sugar and butter are well incorporated (about 30 seconds). Make sure the edges of the dish are clean.
- While the mixer is on a low speed, add the dry ingredients in two parts alternating with the oat milk mixture. Mix until the dry and wet components are just combined, but be careful not to overmix. Make use of a rubber spatula to incorporate the blackberries and the lemon zest into the mixture.
- Sprinkle coarse sugar over the top of each cup after filling it with batter to approximately two-thirds of its capacity.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Wait until the muffins have cooled down before eating them!
You might also love to try Shredded Chicken Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. They are packed to the brim with juicy blackberries and have a sugary covering that is both crunchy and sweet. In addition, they have a tart flavor from the lemon zest. They are wonderful for the summer as well as any other season.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.