These pears cooked in an air fryer are exceptional in flavor. They are delicious, and you only need four basic ingredients to put together a batch of them. You will need the pear variety of your choice, coconut sugar, butter, and cinnamon for this recipe.
The greatest thing is that you can make this dish vegan and free of dairy products by substituting coconut oil or vegan butter for the butter called for in the original recipe.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pears
|firm but ripe pears||2|
|salted butter||1 tbsp|
|coconut sugar||1 – 2 tbsp|
|ground cinnamon||¾ tsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Pears
- Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After being washed and dried, cut the pears in half along their length, and then use a cookie scooper or a spoon to remove the core and seeds from each half.
- Brush the sliced side of the pears all over with the melted butter in an even layer. After that, crumble the cinnamon stick and sprinkle the coconut sugar over the butter. My preferred method is to work it in with my fingertips.
- Put the pear halves in the basket of the air fryer with the sliced side facing up and make sure they don’t touch each other.
- Cook in an air fryer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the sugars have caramelized and the food is soft to the fork.
- Serve warm with your favorite ice cream, yogurt, and/or granola, and optionally top with a sprinkling. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Oat Milk Chia Pudding Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself.There is something about fruit that has been fried in heated air that has a distinct impact. The air fryer, in contrast to baking, results in fruit that is soft and supple (but not mushy) and brings out all of its inherent flavor. It brings out the ideal caramelization in everything.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.