These egg bites are very tasty, healthful, and excellent for meal prep thanks to the use of an air fryer. They are a copycat recipe from Starbucks. You may easily alter them to create a breakfast or snack that is high in protein.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Egg Bites
|5 large eggs||5|
|cottage cheese||⅓ cup 2%|
|black pepper||¼ tsp|
|shredded cheddar cheese||¼ cup|
|baby spinach (roughly chopped)||¼ cup|
|onion (minced)||3 tbsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Egg Bites
- In a blender, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper. Blend on high for 20–30 seconds, or until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Distribute the cheese, spinach, onion, and bacon, if using, in an even manner among the cavities of eight regular-sized silicone muffin cups or six cavities in a silicone muffin pan.
- After that, put them in the basket of your air fryer. Pour the egg mixture into each of the cups, filling them up to approximately three-quarters of their capacity in each.
- Then, using either your finger or a spoon, mix each component separately to blend the mix-ins.
- Fry the eggs in an air fryer set to 290 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they have swelled up and are done.
You might also love to try Apple Pie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. They have completely taken over my life, and I consume them on a regular basis. I mentioned that they were copycats of those sold at Starbucks, but in actuality, they are superior to those sold at Starbucks due to the fact that they are more moist, created with less ingredients, and are healthier.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.