This is, hands down, the finest apple pie cinnamon granola you will ever eat. It is naturally sweetened with maple syrup, and it is packed full of bits of fresh apple. The ideal meal for both breakfast and snack time!
Ingredients for Apple Pie Granola
|rolled oats||2 ½ cups|
|ground cinnamon||1 ½ tsp|
|ground nutmeg||¼ tsp|
|red apple (cut into 1/4 inch cubes)||⅔ cup|
|melted coconut oil||⅓ cup|
|real maple syrup||¼ cup|
|pure vanilla extract||1 tsp|
Preparation for Apple Pie Granola
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rolled oats, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt should all be mixed together in a large mixing basin before adding diced apples.
- The next step is to add the vanilla extract, maple syrup, or honey, and coconut oil to the bowl. After that, give it a good swirl until all of the oats are covered. After creating a uniform layer with the granola on the baking sheet that has been prepared, push it down with a spatula to compact it.
- The granola will have more crunch if you spread it out in a thinner layer.
- Baking time should range from 22 to 28 minutes in total. Toss the granola about halfway through (for extra-chunky granola, re-press the stirred granola down with your spatula).
- It may appear like the granola isn’t done yet, but believe me when I say that it will crisp up as it cools.
- Wait at least twenty minutes without disturbing the mixture before trying to split it apart! After it has had time to cool, you should split it up into clusters.
- Store in a container that is airtight at room temperature for up to one week, or in a freezer-safe bag that is sealed and placed in the freezer for up to three months.
You might also love to try Chicken and Broccoli Lasagna Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. What makes this particular granola recipe stand out from the rest? It’s nutritious, and the sole sweetener is pure maple syrup!
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.