Banana chia pudding that is healthful, does not include dairy, and has a high amount of protein. It has the texture and flavor of banana bread, and it’s the ideal sweet meal prep option for breakfast, snacking, and dessert!
Ingredients for Banana Chia Pudding
|chia seeds||¼ cup|
|milk of choice||1 cup|
|pure vanilla extract||½ tsp|
|ground cinnamon||½ tsp|
|honey or maple syrup||1 – 2 tsp|
|banana slices, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries (toppings)|
Preparation for Banana Chia Pudding
- All of the ingredients, with the exception of the mashed banana and the toppings, should be combined in a compact container or mason jar that can be sealed.
- After letting it rest for three minutes, stir it once more until there are no more clumps. After that, stir in the mashed banana with a whisk.
- To ensure a good seal, make sure the lid is on the jar or container.
- Place in the refrigerator to soak for at least two hours and for up to five days, but at least overnight.
- Serve the smoothie chilled, topping it with banana slices, granola, and any other fruit you choose.
You might also love to try Healthy Chicken Parm Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Because I think banana bread may be my all-time favorite sweet treat, I was compelled to develop a recipe for a quick and simple chia pudding that tastes just like banana bread.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.