This healthful, dairy-free oat milk chia pudding just requires three ingredients: chia seeds, oat milk, and oats. Filling food that can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack if you top it with your favorite fruits and berries.
Ingredients for Oat Milk Chia Pudding
|chia seeds||¼ cup|
|oat milk||1 cup|
|pure vanilla extract||¼ – ½ tsp|
|honey||1 – 3 tbsp|
|strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries (for toppings)|
Preparation for Oat Milk Chia Pudding
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the toppings, in a compact container or mason jar that has a lid that can be sealed.
- After letting it rest for three minutes, stir it once more until there are no more clumps.
- To ensure a good seal, make sure the lid is on the jar or container.
- Place in the refrigerator to soak for at least two hours and for up to five days, but at least overnight.
- Serve chilled, topping each serving with the fruit of your choice.
You might also love to try Smoked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself.Pudding made with chia seeds is an excellent choice for a quick and simple nutritious breakfast or snack if you are in need of a little more energy.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.