Healthy, low-carb, and gluten-free pumpkin muffins made with almond flour that are incredibly fluffy and moist to the extreme. If you want to make a fun and easy breakfast, snack, or dessert, sprinkle some chocolate chips or pecans on top!
Ingredients for Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins
|almond flour||2 cup|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|pumpkin pie spice||1 tbsp|
|ground cinnamon||½ tsp|
|canned pumpkin puree||¾ cup|
|maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|melted coconut oil||2 tbsp|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|chocolate chips||½ cup|
Preparation for Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins
- Prepare a muffin tray by coating it with 12 paper liners and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the almond flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium mixing basin using a whisk.
- After you have certain that all of the clumps have been removed, put it to the side.
- Eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract should be combined in a separate medium mixing dish and whisked together.
- After adding the dry ingredients, continue mixing until everything is incorporated and there are no flour lumps left. Mix in the chopped pecans or chocolate chips.
- After that, fill each muffin liner with batter until it is about two-thirds full, and then sprinkle the tops with more chocolate chips or pecans.
- Bake for 22–25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool & enjoy!
You might also love to try Crustless Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. You really must taste these pumpkin muffins made with almond flour. They have a light and airy texture with a comforting blend of spices. You simply need basic ingredients to prepare them, such as almond flour, eggs, coconut oil, and pumpkin puree.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.