Air fryer food that is very succulent and savory These Italian turkey meatballs are ready in about 15 minutes and are the ideal choice for a quick and easy meal. For a hearty and satisfying home-cooked supper, serve this dish with the pasta and red sauce of your choice.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Italian Turkey Meatballs
|ground turkey||1 lb|
|Italian breadcrumbs||⅓ cup|
|dijon mustard||1 tsp|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|onion powder||½ tsp|
|dried oregano||½ tsp|
|fresh basil, finely chopped||¼ cup|
|grated parmesan||3 tbsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Italian Turkey Meatballs
- Put your air fryer through its paces by preheating it to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and gently greasing the basket with frying spray or using parchment paper.
- Put all of the ingredients into a big bowl and whisk them together. Use your hands to gently incorporate all of the ingredients, but be careful not to overwork the mixture or the meatballs will be tough.
- Make between 16 and 20 meatballs and lay them on a platter. You may use a scooper or your hands to do this.
- When the air fryer is ready, place the meatballs in the basket and spread them out evenly. Check to see that they are separated from one another and are not overlapping.
- If the basket of your air fryer is too small, you will need to do this process in two separate batches.
- Cook in an air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a bed of cooked pasta, top with the marinara, red sauce, or pesto of your choice and serve. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Broccolini Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. These turkey meatballs made in an air fryer are likely to become your go-to dish for Sunday night supper. They have an incredible depth of taste, are very juicy, and are crafted with natural and uncomplicated ingredients.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.