This recipe for spaghetti squash cooked in an air fryer is the ideal low-carb noodle alternative to pasta. It can be prepared in only 25 minutes. It would go well with your go-to spaghetti sauce for supper, or you could serve it as a side dish.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash
|olive oil or avocado oil||1 tbsp|
|ground black pepper||¼ tsp|
|garlic powder||¼ tsp|
|paprika, optional||¼ tsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the spaghetti squash by washing and drying it. After that, cut it in half lengthwise (through the stem) and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds. This should be done very gently.
- After that, season the interior of the spaghetti squash with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Finally, drizzle the spaghetti squash with approximately a tablespoon of olive oil. After that, use your fingers to distribute the coating evenly.
- Put the squash that has been seasoned in the air fryer with the sliced side facing up.
- Fry the squash in an air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for a total of 25–30 minutes, or until the squash is soft when pierced with a fork.
- After removing the squash from the air fryer in a careful manner, use two forks to gently scrape the interior of the squash while simultaneously fluffing the noodles.
- Parmesan cheese that has been freshly grated, butter, and/or minced parsley may be sprinkled on top.
- You can also use the spaghetti squash noodles in lieu of traditional pasta when making your go-to bolognese or sauce dish.
- These turkey meatballs and this chicken bolognese are two of my favorite keto dishes.
You might also love to try Banana Chia Pudding Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Making spaghetti squash in an air fryer is a relatively simple process that takes less than 30 minutes. It has just the right amount of seasoning, and the noodles are soft and airy.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.