The healthiest and quickest fried rice recipe possible, ready in only 15 minutes and prepared with a combination of cauliflower rice and brown rice. It has an abundance of taste, is brimming with vegetables, and is the ideal meal to prepare throughout the week.
Ingredients for Fried Rice
|olive oil||1 – 2 tbsp|
|red bell pepper||1|
|cloves garlic||3 – 4|
|fresh ginger grated||1 tsp|
|frozen broccoli florets||2 cups|
|frozen peas||½ cup|
|cauliflower rice||12 oz|
|cooked brown rice||2 cups|
|soy sauce||3 – 4 tbsp|
|sesame oil||1 tsp|
|green onions, thinly sliced for garnish||2 – 3|
Preparation for Fried Rice
- Separate the eggs into a separate dish, then combine the two using a whisk.
- Spray a big sauté pan with nonstick cooking spray or sprinkle it with olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Eggs that have been whisked and then cooked for approximately a minute while being stirred periodically until they are scrambled.
- Eggs with a gentle scramble should be placed on a separate dish. After cleaning the pan, place it back on the burner, and then over medium heat, add one to two teaspoons of butter or olive oil.
- After the oil has heated up, throw in some onions, carrots, and a red bell pepper. Cook for 3 minutes until softened.
- After a further minute of cooking, stir in the garlic that has been minced and the ginger that has been grated.
- Include the broccoli florets, peas, riced cauliflower, and ground black pepper in the dish.
- Cook for two to three minutes, stirring occasionally, until well warmed. Mix in some brown rice that has been cooked, some soy sauce, some sesame oil, and some scrambled eggs.
- Cook for one to two minutes to bring to a boil. If there are huge clumps of rice, separate them with your spatula so the rice can cook evenly.
- Immediately serve with a garnish of sliced green onions and a sprinkling of sesame seeds. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Juicy air fryer chicken marinated in yogurt Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. I really like how simple the preparation is and how quickly it can be completed (in less than 15 minutes).
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.