This recipe for the greatest espresso martini is created with vodka, Bailey’s Irish cream, and espresso, and it’s really rich and creamy. The ideal drink to have after dinner! There is no need for Kahlua, simple syrup, or rum.
Ingredients for Baileys Espresso Martini
|Vodka, any brand||1 oz|
|Baileys Original Irish Cream, or any Irish cream||1.5 oz|
|ice||½ – 1|
|Garnish: coffee beans||3|
Preparation for Baileys Espresso Martini
- In a cocktail shaker that has been filled with ice, combine the vodka, Baileys Irish cream, and espresso.
- Shake the mixture rapidly until it is well cooled and a film of foam has formed on top.
- This is what I used to measure out each component.
- Strain into a martini glass. If you’d like, you may give the glass a quick cold.
- Add three coffee beans as a garnish. Enjoy!
You must also love to try Apple Pie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. If you have a passion for coffee, you absolutely have to give this handmade Baileys espresso martini a shot. It is created with both vodka and Irish cream, which gives it a robust flavor, makes it rich, and gives it a creamy texture.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.