Fresh strawberries and lemons are used in the preparation of this vodka strawberry lemonade, which has a delicious balance of sweet and sour flavors. At any season of the year, you may whip up this perfectly energizing drink!
Ingredients for Vodka Strawberry Lemonade
|fresh strawberries||1 lb|
|lemon juice||1 ½ cups|
|granulated sugar||1 cup|
|cold water||3 cups|
|ice||2 – 3|
Preparation for Vodka Strawberry Lemonade
- Make a “muddle” of the fresh strawberries by mashing them up in the bottom of a mixing pitcher or in a dish of a similar size.
- The lemon juice, sugar, and ice water should be added. Stir until mixed. In the event that it is necessary, you are able to substitute four to five cups of lemonade for the lemon juice, sugar, and water.
- After adding the vodka, continue stirring until everything is incorporated.
- After that, you should add ice. You should taste it and make any necessary adjustments to the amounts of sugar, lemon juice, or water.
- To serve, pour the mixture into mason jars and top with fresh strawberry slices and lemon wedges.
- If more ice is required, add some more.
You must also love to try Juicy air fryer chicken marinated in yogurt Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. This energizing strawberry vodka lemonade is my favorite of all the recipes for homemade drinks that I have posted on my website.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.