Tequila, fresh lime juice, orange juice, and a dash of jalapeo are the key ingredients in this recipe for the greatest thin spicy margarita. They are simple to prepare, requiring just five components, and are presented in glasses with tajin rims. The finest and healthiest hot margaritas available.
Ingredients for Skinny Spicy Margarita
|silver tequila, also called Blanco tequila||2 ounces (¼ cup)|
|fresh lime juice||1.5 ounces (3 Tbsp)|
|fresh orange juice||1 ounce (2 Tbsp)|
|honey or agave nectar||1 – 2 tsp|
|slices of fresh jalapeño||2 – 3 slices|
|lime, sliced for garnish||1|
Preparation for Skinny Spicy Margarita
- Place some tajin on a low-sided platter. Before dipping the rim of your glass into the tajin, wet it by running a lime wedge over the top edge of the glass and then dipping it.
- After adding ice to the glass, place it to the side for later use.
- Tequila, lime juice, orange juice, honey (optional), and jalapeo slices should be combined in a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Add ice, then give it a good vigorous shake for about a minute.
- If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you may use a jar or water bottle that has a lid that can be sealed.
- After straining the mixture, transfer it to a glass with a tajin rim.
- Lime wedges and more jalapeno slices should be used as garnishes. Enjoy!
You must also try Spicy Chicken Jerky in the Air Fryer Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Margaritas are a delicious and entertaining choice for a mixed drink. They are the perfect drink for the summer since not only are they simple to prepare but they also taste great.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.