Ingredients for Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
|cold brew||16 oz|
|ice||1 – 2 cups|
|caramel syrup or sauce, sugar-free or regular||2 Tbsp|
|heavy cream||2 Tbsp|
|milk or almond milk||2 Tbsp|
Preparation for Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
- Combine the iced coffee with the caramel sauce in a big container or glass. To ensure that it is completely dissolved, stir it with a spoon.
- After that, pour the mixture into two serving glasses that have been chilled with ice.
- To produce the salted cold foam, you may use a milk frothing machine, a hand mixer, an emersion blender, a portable milk frother, or any combination of these tools.
- Mixer, Immersion Blender, and Handheld Frother all Powered by Electricity Method: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, the milk, and the salt.
- It should take around two to four minutes of vigorous beating on high speed for the mixture to become frothy. As soon as possible, serve on top of the iced caramel cold brew.
- The method for using a milk frother calls for adding heavy cream, milk, and salt to the milk frother. Create the salted cold foam by setting the whisk attachment to the “cold” setting.
- As soon as possible, serve on top of the iced caramel cold brew.
- After the last stir, the chilled brews are ready to be served.
- The salted cold foam should be poured over both of the cold brew cups, and then you can sit back and relax.
You might also love to try Cheesy Chicken Patty Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. The recipe for this salted caramel cream cold brew is on another level.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.