The Cheesy Chicken Patty is very tasty, in addition to being tender and moist. If you’re a fan of simple chicken dishes, you’re going to like these chicken patties stuffed with cheese. They are the epitome of a flawless Keto meal, and they can be easily stacked in a lunch box for effortless meal preparation throughout the workday.
Ingredients for Cheesy Chicken Patty
|Chicken mince||100 gm|
|Cheese (slice)||40 gm|
|Green coriander||2 stems|
|Garam masala||1/2 tbs|
|Chilly powder||1/2 tbs|
Preparation for Cheesy Chicken Patty
- Put some chicken mince in a basin and set it aside.
- After that, include the chili powder, garam masala, green coriander, and salt.
- Now, thoroughly combine everything, then form the chicken into big patties.
- Allow the mixture to settle for about thirty minutes in the refrigerator.
Method for Cheesy Chicken Patty
- Butter should be heated over a medium temperature in a pan that won’t stick.
- Put the chicken patty in the pan, then cover it and let it cook thoroughly.
- Always inspect the food, and if you see that one side is brown, flip it over to the other side.
- Now, take one slice of cheese and place it on the frying pan.
- After you see the cheese beginning to melt, place our cooked chicken patty on top.
- After that, place one more piece of cheese on the surface, and cover the pot once more.
- Cook for approximately three to four minutes, or until the cheese begins to melt.
You might also love to try Chicken Poppers Recipe
|Net carbs||3 gm|
Your diet might benefit from the addition of a savory and satisfying food like the Cheesy Chicken Patty, which is a choice that is good for you. Because of its low carbohydrate content and high protein content, it is healthful.
If you’re looking for a nutritious meal choice, I strongly suggest putting this dish through its paces at home. I would give this a score of 5 out of 5.