Simple mushrooms cooked with butter and garlic in a skillet. This side dish can be prepared in only fifteen minutes and is delicious when served with anything.
Ingredients for Buttery Garlic Mushroom
|Mushroom (round)||155 gm|
|Red Chilly Powder||1/2 tbs|
|Coriander Powder||1 tbs|
Preparation for Buttery Garlic Mushroom
- Butter should be added to a nonstick pan while it is heating over a medium temperature.
- Roast it until the garlic becomes brown, then stir in the turmeric powder and the sliced garlic.
- Include the mushrooms in the mix (make sure the stem are taken out and chopped into small pieces but leave the round head as it is)
- After the mushrooms have become somewhat pliable, replace the cover, and then add the remaining salt, chilli powder, and coriander powder.
- After a thorough mixing, cook for ten minutes.
- Serve piping hot!!
You might also love to try Spicy Chicken Jerky in the Air Fryer Recipe
You may have it as a side dish with your main course of chicken, eggs, or beef for either lunch or supper. Mushroom, with its relatively low carbohydrate level, may help you stay on track with your carbohydrate consumption. Information on nutrition: (including garlic and butter)
The Buttery Garlic Mushrooms are a side dish that may be enjoyed in conjunction with the main entrée. It’s possible that eating mushrooms, which have a carbohydrate content that’s lower than average, will help you maintain your current amount of carbohydrate intake. It is a good choice for you to make as part of your diet.
I really recommend that you give this meal a go since it has an incredible flavor. It gets a perfect score from me.