This recipe for juicy and tasty drumsticks chilly is precisely what you need when you find yourself in the position of having to make drumsticks AGAIN and you want to spice things up. It is an excellent option for a straightforward weekday supper that can be prepared in a short amount of time and that the whole family will take pleasure in eating.
Ingredients for Drumstick Chilly
|Chicken drumstick medium size
|Ginger Garlic paste
Preparation for Drumstick Chilly
- Get yourself a platter and put the chicken on it. Add the cream, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, and chicken masala to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Make use of your hands (make sure they are clean), and tenderly coat both sides of the chicken with the marinade.
- Now, let the mixture sit undisturbed for approximately a half an hour.
You might also love to try Easy Air-Fried Chicken Breast Recipe
Method for Drumstick Chilly
- Ghee, olive oil, and one dried chili should be added to a deep pan while it is heating over a medium temperature.
- Start by getting a bowl, cracking an egg into it, and whisking it before adding a quart of salt. Coat the chicken that has been marinated with egg, and then begin deep-frying it.
- Cook until the color develops evenly on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the oven.
- Roast the tomato, chili, and garlic by placing them in a tawa.
- Then, blend them, but the mixture should be coarse and not a liquid paste (I used the traditional method of blending them, which involved using the stone grinder that belonged to my grandmother). Next, take a separate pan and add one tablespoon of the oil and ghee mixture that was used in the chicken fry.
- Mix in the ground paste, the remaining egg, and the dried chile.
- First add a pint of salt, then the chicken, and last sprinkle on the chili powder.
- If you want it to be hotter, you may add more chilly to it. I hope you like this insanely sizzling drumstick!!!!
People who are concerned about their health and who like savory foods will find that drumstick chili is a meal that is both juicy and full of flavor. It has a high calorie count and is quite satisfying overall.
I strongly suggest that you give this dish a go and then rate it. I would give this meal a perfect score of 5 out of 5.