The Chicken Poppers include a total of 17 grams of fat and just 2 grams of net carbs, making this meal not only delectable but also extremely good for you. Additionally, it has 38 grams of protein.
Ingredients for Chicken Poppers
|Red chilly powder||1tbs|
|Kashmiri red chilly powder||1/2tbs|
|Onion garlic paste||2tbs|
|Oil||1/2 cup (for deep frying)|
Marination for Chicken Poppers
- Put the chicken in a basin and set it aside. Toss in all of the ingredients, including salt, red chilli powder, kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, ground black pepper, and onion garlic paste.
- Start combining all of the ingredients by using your hands (after making sure they are clean, of course).
- Now, beat one egg and add it to the chicken, then let the mixture sit for approximately fifteen minutes.
You might also love to try Apple Pie Granola Recipe
Preparation for Chicken Poppers
- Cooking oil should be added to a pan that is being heated over a high temperature.
- Start frying the chicken that has been marinated, making sure that it is deep fried, and only taking a few pieces at a time so that it may be cooked thoroughly.
- Now, using the same saucepan, put some ghee in it, and heat it over a medium temperature.
- When the ghee has reached the desired temperature, stir in the mustard seeds and the dried chili.
- Next, stir in the ginger-garlic paste.
- Place some yogurt in a small bowl, and then stir in some red chili powder.
- Put the mixture in the saucepan, and then wait for it to come to a boil.
- Now add the chicken and boil everything together until the chicken has dried everything up and soaked everything up.
Ketchup is the ideal condiment for dipping Chicken Poppers, which are like perfect little nuggets of bliss that are the size of a mouthful. They are really reminiscent of a cheesier version of the happy meals that we had when we were children. Even the most finicky eaters will be able to enjoy the results of following this recipe.
I am certain that if you give this recipe a go in your own kitchen, you will not be disappointed. I give it a score of 4 out of 5.