There are no carbohydrates to be found in fresh meat or poultry, but they are abundant in B vitamins and a number of essential minerals. They are also an excellent source of high-quality protein, which, when combined with a diet that is extremely low in carbohydrates, may make it easier to maintain one’s muscle mass. You can also make chicken and broccoli at home, and by making a few substitutions, you can make it almost carb-free, with the exception of the carbohydrates that come from the broccoli.
Ingredients for Broccoli Egg Base With Chicken Keema
Preparation for Broccoli Egg Base With Chicken Keema
- Prepare the broccoli by boiling it until it is tender.
- Now, use a paper towel and squeeze every last drop of water out of the broccoli that you just cooked.
- After pulverizing the broccoli, place it in a dish and season it with eggs and salt.
- Now mix it until it reaches the consistency of a fine batter.
- Prepare the tomatoes, capsicum, and chilies by cutting them into small pieces and setting them aside.
You might also love try Oat Milk Chia Pudding Recipe
Method for Broccoli Egg Base With Chicken Keema
- Put the butter in a pan that won’t stick and heat it over the lowest possible flame. You’ll need a large pan since you want the base to be very large.
- Now, take the batter that has already been prepared and pour it into the pan. Cook it with the cover on until one side is golden brown, then carefully turn it over to cook the other side.
- On a separate pan, roast the chicken keema together with the tomatoes, cabbage, green chili, and capsicum.
- The next step is to take the mayonnaise and distribute it in the center before adding the roasted ingredients.
- Now turn both of the sides so that they face the center.
- Enjoy !!! For those of you who like tuna, you may substitute the same quantity of tuna for the chicken mince in this recipe.
The Broccoli Egg Base With Chicken Keema is a dish that can be prepared in a short amount of time, is high in nutrients, and is very tasty. You may give it a try at home if you are looking for tasty cuisine that is also nutritious and will help you lose weight.
It is incredibly simple to prepare, and both you and the people you care about will enjoy giving it a go. I’d give it 4.5 stars out of 5, if I could.