Tofu is produced from the curds of soybeans. It does not include gluten and is low in calories by its very nature. It is also a fantastic source of iron and calcium and does not contain any cholesterol at all. It is a significant source of protein, particularly for those who do not consume any animal products in their diet. Tofu stuffed with cheese adds extra flavor and is good for you at the same time.
Ingredients for Cheese Stuffed Tofu
|Amul Cheese cubes||28gm|
|Tomato||1 in num|
Marination for Cheese Stuffed Tofu
Put the tofu on a platter, and then begin cutting it into triangles while the tofu is still on the plate. Make a slit in the center of the block of tofu for stuffing it with the cheese. Include the salt in the cream. Make use of your hands (make sure they are clean), and tenderly coat both sides of the tofu in the marinade.
Now, let the mixture sit undisturbed for approximately a half an hour.
Preparation for Cheese Stuffed Tofu
- Olive oil should be heated in a non-stick pan over a low temperature before being added.
- Place the tofu that has been marinated and cover it with a lid.
- Once the underside has become a golden brown, flip it over to the other side and continue cooking with the cover on.
- Take the tofu out of the pan in a careful manner, and then stuff cheese into the tofu (at the slitted part)
- On the tawa, begin by roasting the tomatoes, garlic, and capsicum, and then go on to the garnishing.
You might also love to try Grilled Chicken thigh with creamy topping Recipe
Tofu is a multipurpose, high-protein staple food that has a long and storied history of use in the cuisines of a wide variety of cultures all over the world. The Cheese Stuffed Tofu isn’t just delicious; in addition to that, it’s incredibly easy to make and contains a lot of nutritious ingredients.
You should give cooking it at home a go; it’s something everyone can do. I’d give it a score of 4 out of 5.