Tawa Tofu is packed with a variety of nutrients that are beneficial to one’s health. Tofu is an excellent source of several nutrients, including protein, amino acids, dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, among others. It is an excellent source of protein for those who do not consume meat in any form. Additionally, it has an intriguingly low calorie count.
Ingredients for Tawa Tofu
|Red chili powder||1/2tsh|
|Onion Garlic paste||1/2tbs|
Preparation for Tawa Tofu
- Take a dish and arrange the tofu so that it is nearly 10 by 8 centimeters (do not crush it or cut it in half). Toss in all of the ingredients, including the salt, the red chilli powder, the mustard paste, the onion garlic paste, and the lemon juice.
- Make use of your hands (make sure they are clean), and tenderly coat both sides of the tofu in the marinade.
- Now, let the mixture sit undisturbed for approximately a half an hour.
- Olive oil should be heated in a non-stick pan over a low temperature before being added.
- Place the tofu that has been marinated and cover it with a lid.
- Once the underside has become a golden brown, flip it over to the other side and continue cooking with the cover on.
- Remove the tofu from the pan in a careful manner.
You might also love to try Chicken Poppers Recipe
Tofu in its most basic form has no discernible taste and, in all honesty, is very flavorless. It’s possible that this is the reason why most people dislike it, yet the fact that it’s boring is precisely why we should like it. The consistency of tofu is more significant than its flavor.
There are many varieties of tofu, each with its own unique consistency; nevertheless, Tawa Tofu imparts a great deal of flavor and makes it very tasty. Four out of five is my recommendation.