Fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals may all be found in abundance in this fruit. It makes physical processes easier, enhances bone and heart health, and is generally beneficial to overall health. Gallic acid, caffeic acid, salicylic acid, and p-coumaric acid are all examples of the phenolic chemicals that may be discovered in coconut. These also defend against cell damage, regulate cholesterol levels in the body, and lessen the likelihood of developing cardiovascular disease.
Ingredients for Coconut Pancakes
|Lindt chocolate ( 90% dark coca)||1 serving size|
Preparation for Coconut Pancakes
- Put the coconut flour, egg, and fresh cream into a bowl and mix them together.
- Now, combine the chocolate and butter in a bowl, and melt the mixture in the microwave for thirty seconds.
- Start blending all of the ingredients together until you get a smooth, thick batter that is completely free of lumps.
- Take a pan that won’t stick and pour a half tablespoon of olive oil on it.
- Now pour the batter out and attempt to form it into a circle, just as the delicious pancakes are, or you may get creative and create pancakes of other shapes and sizes.
- Proceed with the procedure until there is no more batter, of course.
- You may have these pancakes, which are heavy in fat, for breakfast or as a quick snack with a cup of steaming coffee or tea.
You might also love to try Apple Pie Granola Recipe
Pancakes made with coconut flour are both a nutritious and satiating choice for breakfast. This dish will not only satisfy your sense of taste, but it will also provide you with some beneficial health effects.
In addition to its excellent nutritional value, coconut is a very flexible ingredient that, whether shaved or flakes, can be included into a wide variety of culinary and baking applications. I’d give it a rating of 3.5 out of 5.