Eggs almost never have any carbohydrates, but they are high in fat and protein. You can feel good about including an egg in your diet on a daily basis because eating whole eggs provides a wealth of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants than can help protect against cell damage. You are permitted to take up to 1 ounce (28 grams) of cheese with full fat for every egg that you eat. You need to consume at least six whole eggs on a daily basis.
Ingredients for Cheesy Egg
|Salt||as per your taste|
|Red chili powder||as per your taste|
Preparation for Cheesy Egg
- Put a spoonful of butter in the bottom of a skillet that won’t stick and heat it over medium heat.
- Cook the salami pieces, which have already been sliced into thin slices, for about five minutes, or until they become brown.
- Using the same pan, add the other half of the butter, followed by the eggs that have already been beaten and contain salt and chili powder. Cover the pan and allow the mixture to cook over low heat for three minutes.
- After you have flipped the egg over to the other side, sprinkle some grated cheese on top of it.
- In order for the cheese to melt, wait two minutes with the lid covered.
- After adding the chicken salami, begin folding the eggs in a circular motion.
You might also love to try Honey Sesame Chicken & Fried Rice Recipe
When you’re in a rush, the best breakfast dish to cook is Cheesy Eggs since they’re the fastest, the simplest, and the most likely to satisfy your hunger. The fact that I can put up and cook this low-carb dinner in less than five minutes in the morning is one of my favorite things about it.
This dish is very flexible since it can be made for any meal of the day, including breakfast, lunch, and supper. I would give it a score of 4 out of 5.