These Cauliflower and Cheese Eggs are incredibly straightforward to prepare and call for just three primary ingredients. This breakfast takes less than 15 minutes to prepare, has a high protein and low carbohydrate content, and is a fantastic way to incorporate additional vegetables into your day. This is the kind of breakfast that will keep you feeling full until lunchtime since it is so robust and satisfying. It is keto-friendly, low in carbs, and a good source of protein. Fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals are all contributed by the cauliflower that was included.
Ingredients for Cauli And Cheese Egg
|Garam Masala||2 tbs|
|Green Coriander||1/1 tbs|
Preparation for Cauli And Cheese Egg
To make paste from cauliflower:
Simply take the necessary quantity of cauliflower, boil it, and mix it until smooth. That’s all! The cauliflower puree may be stored for up to seven days in the refrigerator and used in any meal.
Regarding the egg with cheese:
- Eggs should be added to a bowl first.
- After that, add the cauliflower paste, along with the chopped tomatoes, green chile, and one inch by one centimeter pieces of mozzarella, and whisk everything together until it is smooth.
- After that, add the salt, chilli powder, garam masala, and green coriander, and whisk the mixture once more until you have a light
You might also love to try Juicy air fryer chicken marinated in yogurt Recipe
- Cooking may be done in a non-stick pan by heating it over a medium temperature and adding a tiny quantity of butter.
- Now, pour the batter into the pan in the same manner that you would pour omelets.
- Cook until browning occurs on both sides.
- Repeat the previous steps, being careful to use butter each time, until all of the batter has been consumed.
- Makes 4 medium size cheesy eggs. Enjoy with dip of your choice !!!
|Net carbs||3 gm|
These eggs with cauliflower and cheese are to die for. So simple to prepare, but so satisfying and scrumptious at the end! This is the ideal breakfast for anyone watching their carbohydrate intake!
I strongly suggest that you give this dish a go at home. I would give this dish a score of four out of five.