The Veggie Bundle contains a large quantity of vegetables, which are beneficial to one’s health. Similar to other green vegetables, asparagus has a high concentration of antioxidants. Vitamin E, vitamin C, and glutathione are all examples of these. In addition to being low in fat and calories (one cup has 32 calories), asparagus is also an excellent source of fiber.
Ingredients for Veggie Bundle
|Pepper for taste
|as per taste
Preparation for Veggie Bundle
- Prepare the asparagus by chopping it up into manageable bits.
- Cut the eggplant and the capsicum into pieces that are between two and three inches long.
- Tofu should be sliced into pieces about the same size as the eggplant, and they should be about 2 centimeters thick.
- Make a puree out of the onion, tomato, garlic, and ginger by blending the ingredients together.
- Cut the cheese into cubes and set it aside
You might also love to try Honey Sesame Chicken & Fried Rice Recipe
Method for Veggie Bundle
- On the lowest possible burner, melt half a teaspoon of butter in a pan that won’t stick.
- After that, pan roast the eggplant, followed by the capsicum, and finally the tofu.
- Cook the asparagus in boiling water until it is tender.
- To begin marinating the eggplant, capsicum, asparagus, and tofu, gently grab a dish and begin tossing the ingredients with salt, lemon juice, and almond flour.
- Now, get a pan that’s consistently deep all the way through (I used an oven dish), spread some butter in it, and begin layering eggplant on the bottom, followed by tofu on top of that.
- Now add the bell peppers as well as the asparagus.
- After adding the purée, sprinkle some cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper
- Start the cooking process with the cover on top and reduce the heat to its lowest setting (I used an electric heater).
The Veggie Bundle contributes positively to both your overall health and your efforts to shed extra pounds. It has a wide variety of substances that are good for you. It is incredibly simple to prepare and has a delicious taste.
I’d give it a score of 4 out of 5. It is simple to make at home on your own time.