Wedge cuts of sweet potato that have been cooked in an air fryer till they are crispy and tender. These mouthwatering sweet potato steak fries are cooked in the air fryer, with the ideal blend of seasonings, and are the healthiest option for a side dish.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
|sweet potatoes||2 – 3|
|avocado or olive oil||1 – 2 Tbsp|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To prepare the sweet potatoes, wash and dry them. After that, cut them into thick wedges that are approximately an inch and a half thick each.
- I begin by slicing the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise, and then I cut each of those halves into thirds or quarters, depending on how large the sweet potatoes are.
- Put all of the wedges in a bowl and sprinkle between one and two tablespoons of olive oil over them.
- Toss in order to coat. Sprinkle salt, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper over top. To get a uniform coating on each steak fry, mix.
- As soon as the air fryer has reached the desired temperature, place the wedges within the basket and spread them out evenly. Please do not make the room too crowded.
- If you just have a tiny air fryer, you will need to cook the food in two separate batches.
- Cook in the air fryer for 15–18 minutes, using tongs to flip each wedge midway through the cooking process.
- You may serve it right away with some ketchup, as a side dish for supper, or keep it for meal prep!
You might also love to try Fluffy Almond Milk Biscuits Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. You may eat them as a snack or a side dish, and they provide the best sweet-and-salty combination possible. They are crispy but soft.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.