Quiche cooked with gluten-free ingredients, including spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, and a crust made of sweet potato is an excellent way to start the day. This vegetarian take on the traditional feta quiche is the ideal dish for a nutritious breakfast or brunch meal, since it does not include any dairy products.
Ingredients for Gluten Free Feta Quiche
|extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil||1 Tbsp|
|sliced baby bella mushrooms||4 oz|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|unsweetened almond milk||⅓ cup|
|crumbled feta||½ cup|
Preparation for Gluten Free Feta Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat a pie plate measuring 9 inches with nonstick cooking spray. Spread sweet potato slices evenly over the bottom and up the sides of the pan that has been oiled.
- If necessary, cut some of the slices in half to fill up any gaps. Bake the sweet potatoes for a further 22 minutes after spraying them with extra nonstick cooking spray.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for five minutes once you’ve done so.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking in the oven, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. To the pan, add the zucchini, cut mushrooms, and onion.
- After three to four minutes of sautéing, add the spinach and continue cooking for an additional one to two minutes.
- Take off the heat and put to the side where it can cool down. Remove any additional liquid from the pan.
- Eggs, almond milk, salt, and pepper should be mixed together in a mixing basin using a whisk.
- On top of the cooked sweet potato crust, distribute the mushroom and spinach mixture evenly in an even layer.
- The egg mixture should be poured over the top, and then crumbled feta should be sprinkled on top.
- Bake the eggs for 35 to 40 minutes, or until they have puffed up and set. Wait a few minutes for it to cool off before cutting it.
You might also love to try Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. The food will be healthier as a result of this, and it will also have the ideal touch of sweetness thanks to the use of this.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.