Gluten-free zucchini fritters that are crisp, flavorful, and created with basic and nutritious ingredients like egg, handmade oat flour, and crumbled feta cheese. These fritters do not contain gluten. These delicious zucchini pancakes with a Greek influence are really simple to make and are served with homemade tzatziki sauce. The perfect meal to serve as a starter, for breakfast, or as a side dish for lunch or supper.
Ingredients for Healthy Zucchini Fritters
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|dried oregano||½ tsp|
|homemade oat flour||½ tsp|
|baking powder||½ tsp|
|crumbled feta cheese||¼ cup|
|olive oil||2 Tbsp|
Preparation for Healthy Zucchini Fritters
- The zucchinis should be grated and then placed in a big sieve or colander. To draw out the moisture, toss in some salt and then let the mixture settle for ten minutes. The
- zucchini should be squeezed and dried using a clean dish towel or a piece of cheesecloth. It is of the utmost importance to get rid of any extra moisture.
- Mix the grated zucchini, oat flour, eggs, garlic, crumbled feta cheese, ground black pepper, and baking powder together in a large basin. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Season with more salt and pepper.
- Olive oil should be heated to medium-high temperatures in a large nonstick skillet.
- Put approximately 2 tablespoons of batter onto the pan and spread it out with a spatula to evenly distribute the batter. You need to have between eight and ten fritters.
- Cook for approximately two minutes, flipping once until the underside is golden brown. After then, turn it over and continue cooking for another two minutes on the other side.
- Immediately serve with some homemade tzatziki sauce, and then savor the flavor.
You might also love to try Gluten Free Feta Quiche Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Fritters made from zucchini are really simple to prepare and can sate any need you have for a salty snack.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.