The finest recipe for creamy tomato soup that doesn’t include dairy and can be made in just 30 minutes. It’s loaded with flavor and very soothing. Fresh basil, cherry tomatoes, and low-fat coconut milk are the ingredients that go into making this sugar-free and nutritious tomato soup.
Ingredients for Creamy Dairy Free Tomato Soup
|avocado oil or olive oil||1 tbsp|
|cloves of garlic||3|
|dried oregano||½ tsp|
|crushed tomatoes||28 oz can|
|chicken or vegetable broth||1 ⅓ cup|
|balsamic vinegar||1 tbsp|
|crushed red pepper||½ tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|fresh basil||½ cup|
|light coconut milk||½ cup|
Preparation for Creamy Dairy Free Tomato Soup
- The avocado oil should be heated over a medium flame in a large Dutch oven or soup pot. Onion and cherry tomatoes should be added.
- Continue to cook for another five to seven minutes, or until the onions become translucent and the tomatoes begin to caramelize. Include some minced garlic as well as some dried oregano.
- Sauté for 1 minute until aromatic.
- To the smashed tomatoes, add salt, pepper, chicken or vegetable broth, balsamic vinegar, and any other seasonings you choose. Combine, then bring to a boil over high heat.
- Turn the heat down to low and let the soup simmer for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender or carefully transferring the soup to a blender, mix the soup until smooth.
- After adding the basil, combine the mixture until it is smooth.
- After returning the blended soup to the saucepan on the stove, adding the light coconut milk and allowing the soup to boil for five minutes, you may serve the soup.
- Try it out, then make any necessary adjustments to the seasoning.
- Serve hot, with fresh basil sprinkled on top, and grilled cheese on the side.
You might also love try Healthy Zucchini Fritters Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. This dairy-free tomato soup is delicious and will not let you down! It is really rich and creamy, yet at the same time it is light and healthful.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.