The ideal healthy, savory, and delectable side dish would consist of maple-roasted sweet potato cubes that were crisp on the outside and delicate on the inside, along with brussel sprouts. This dish is perfect for Thanksgiving, any other holiday, or just a night in with the family since it is gluten-free and dairy-free.
Ingredients for Maple Roasted Sweet Potato and Brussel Sprouts
|2 – 3
Preparation for Maple Roasted Sweet Potato and Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare a large baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper or aluminum foil and preheating your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After peeling the sweet potatoes, cut them into bite-sized cubes about 1 inch on a side. Remove the stem ends and cut the brussel sprouts in half lengthwise. Place each on the lined baking sheet.
- Olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt should be mixed together in a small dish using a whisk. Sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts should be glazed with the glaze before serving. Toss the mixture with either a spatula or your hands.
- Check that everything has a layer of coating.
- Roast for thirty to forty minutes, or until it reaches the doneness and crispiness you choose.
You might also love to try Creamy Dairy Free Tomato Soup Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. This mouthwatering meal of maple-roasted sweet potato cubes with crispy brussels sprouts is cooked in the oven, requires very little effort on the cook’s part, and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.