The very best gluten-free cornbread recipe ever, made using almond flour and cornmeal. It is buttery and juicy, with crunchy edges, and it tastes so excellent that it is almost identical to the genuine thing.
Ingredients for Healthy Almond Flour Cornbread
|almond milk||1 cup|
|lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|melted unsalted butter||⅓ cup|
|corn meal||2 cup|
|almond flour||1 ¼ cup|
|baking powder||1 tsp|
|baking soda||½ tsp|
Preparation for Healthy Almond Flour Cornbread
- Bring the temperature in the oven up to 350 degrees. Prepare a pan measuring 8 by 8 inches by lining it with parchment paper and greasing it.
- Whisk the egg, almond milk, lemon juice, melted butter, and honey together in a large bowl using a whisking implement.
- Cornmeal, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt should all be mixed together in a separate basin.
- When mixing the flours and smoothing out any lumps in the almond flour, I find that using my hands is the most effective method.
- Place the dry ingredients into the bowl containing the wet components, and use a spatula to blend the two sets of ingredients. Do not over-mix.
- Bake the cake for 25–28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, after evenly pouring the batter into the pan that has been oiled.
- Wait for the bars to completely cool, then cut them into pieces and enjoy!
You might also love to try Maple Roasted Sweet Potato and Brussel Sprouts Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. It has a texture that is buttery and smooth, it is moist, and the edges are crunchy just the way you want them.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.