Baked chicken packed with fresh tomato, Italian seasoning, and warm feta cheese then coated with balsamic vinegar for a really juicy finish. This dish for a light meal is both wonderfully yummy and simple to put together.
Ingredients for Balsamic Feta Stuffed Chicken
|dried Italian seasoning||1 tbsp|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
|roma or vine tomatoes||2|
|crumbled feta||4 oz|
|olive oil or avocado oil||2 tbsp|
|balsamic vinegar||⅓ cup|
|cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped||2|
Preparation for Balsamic Feta Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare your chicken breasts by patting them dry with paper towels and preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To prepare the chicken breasts, carve a pocket into the centre of each one approximately three quarters of the way through with a sharp knife. Take care to avoid cutting it all the way through.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper all over the exterior of the chicken as well as the cavity.
- Stuff each chicken breast with about two tablespoons’ worth of crumbled feta cheese, as well as one or two pieces of tomato. In the event that it is required, you may secure the chicken breasts with a toothpick.
- To prepare the food, heat the olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. When the pan is ready, place the chicken breasts in it and cook them for two minutes on each side.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix the minced garlic cloves with the balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. This will be done while the chicken is cooking.
- When the chicken is finished cooking, pour the balsamic mixture over each chicken breast and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Bring to a simmer, then carefully pour over each chicken bread until the vinegar has slightly thickened into a glaze. Continue this process until all of the chicken bread is cooked. It should take an extra two to three minutes to do this.
- After carefully transferring the pan to the oven, continue cooking the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit, whichever comes first.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and let it sit for five minutes before serving.
- Serve with a side salad or your favorite roasted vegetable, and drizzle more balsamic reduction over the top before serving. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. This dish for balsamic-glazed feta-stuffed chicken breasts takes a traditional choice for a source of protein and adds a significant amount of flavor in an interesting manner. It is going to be quite enjoyable for you.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.