Best ever crunchy homemade granola. This wholesome granola, which contains no oil but is still delicious, is perfect for eating for breakfast, as a snack throughout the day, or even as a sweet treat in the evening. It has the flavor of a cookie with chocolate chips in it and is great for meal prepping.
Ingredients for Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola
|maple syrup, or honey
|mini chocolate chips
Preparation for Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola
- Prepare the oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Oats, shredded coconut, pecans, cinnamon, and salt should all be mixed together in a big basin. Maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla essence should be mixed together in a separate, smaller dish.
- After heating for 20 seconds in the microwave, pour it over the dry ingredients. Stir the mixture until all of the oats are evenly covered.
- After that, evenly distribute the granola on the baking sheet that has been prepared with parchment paper and press it down with a spatula.
- baked for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a golden brown color has been achieved. After stirring the granola during the first part of the process, it should be pressed back into an even layer immediately thereafter.
- As it cools, granola will develop an even crunchier texture.
- Before breaking into pieces, wait at least 20–25 minutes for the mixture to cool. Include the little chocolate chips in the mix.
- Keep for anywhere from 7 to 14 days in an airtight jar.
You might also love to try Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. There is nothing that can compare to the taste of handmade granola that has been seasoned just right and baked to a golden crisp.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.