Blondies made with sweet potato and peanut butter that are grain-free, vegan, and gluten-free! These gooey and fudgy blondies only need nine basic ingredients and are very simple to put together. The consumable illustration of ideal health.
Ingredients for Grain-Free Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Blondies
|mashed sweet potato||1 cup|
|creamy peanut butter||½ cup|
|maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|coconut flour||2 Tbsp|
|baking powder||½ tsp|
|chocolate chips||½ cup|
Preparation for Grain-Free Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Blondies
- Prepare an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then greasing it gently and lining it with parchment paper.
- On the burner, bring a kettle of water to a rolling boil. Sweet potatoes should be peeled, then cut into quarters before being added to water that is boiling. Cook for 10 – 12 minutes or until fork tender.
- While everything is going on, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large mixing dish.
- Take the sweet potatoes out of the water that is boiling, let them drain, and then mash them with a fork. Take a measuring cup and blend it with the peanut butter in the mixing basin.
- Mix in some baking powder, some salt, and some coconut flour.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips by hand using a spatula, reserving a few to sprinkle over the finished product.
- Spread the batter out evenly in the pan that has been oiled. A few chocolate chips should be sprinkled on top.
- Bake for thirty to thirty-five minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Wait for it to cool down before serving, and savor every bite!
You might also love to try Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. This dish is very simple, and putting it together is a breeze. You won’t spend more than half an hour in there, and you won’t even have to clean up! In addition, all you need is a bowl for mixing, some parchment paper, an oven, and a brownie pan.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.