Lofthouse sugar cookies made with healthy ingredients that have the texture of cake and are soft, moist, and cake-like. They are topped with a thin frosting and colorful sprinkles. Gluten-free, low-carb, and grain-free, this recipe is ready in only 15 minutes!
Ingredients for Healthy Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
|Ingredients (Sugar Cookies)||Quantity|
|greek yogurt||½ cup|
|coconut oil, melted||1 Tbsp|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|coconut sugar||⅓ cup|
|almond flour||2 cups|
|coconut flour||2 Tbsp|
|baking powder||1 tsp|
|powdered sugar||½ cup|
|almond milk||1 Tbsp|
|Food coloring of choice|
Preparation for Healthy Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl designed for mixing.
- Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup are incorporated by whisking until completely smooth.
- Mix in some baking powder, along with almond flour and coconut flour. Utilizing a rubber spatula, thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Form the dough into 18 to 22 balls, each containing about 1.5 tablespoons, and equally spread them out on the baking sheet that has been prepared. Put some little pressure on it to mold it into a cookie.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. They will have a very light skin tone!
- In the meanwhile, get started on the glaze icing. When using more than one color, divide the mixture into many smaller basins.
- Wait fifteen minutes after the cookies have been removed from the oven before frosting them and adding sprinkles.
You might also love to try Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. The consistency is quite smooth, almost like cake. The flavor has a hint of vanilla to it. Every single morsel is very sensitive and supple. They do not have an unnaturally sweet taste.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.