This banana mango strawberry smoothie is a simple recipe that only requires five ingredients. It is rich in protein, has a creamy texture, and is very refreshing. It can be prepared in less than five minutes, is beneficial to one’s health, and may be done with or without dairy products!
Ingredients for Banana Mango Strawberry Smoothie
|frozen banana, chopped||1|
Preparation for Banana Mango Strawberry Smoothie
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender that has a high speed.
- Mix together until it is silky smooth and creamy.
- To make the smoothie more watery, add extra milk.
- Add a little bit additional frozen banana or a few ice cubes if you want your smoothie to have a thicker consistency.
- Pour into a glass, and then sit back and enjoy!
You might also love to try Chicken Meatball Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. I really like making this oat milk smoothie and this banana peach protein smoothie, but when I’m in the need for something a little more tropical, I make this delightful banana mango strawberry one instead.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.