The very finest naturally sweetened baked oats that don’t include banana, are densely filled with fresh berries, and have wonderfully moist centers and crunchy edges. This recipe for baked oats is not only simple to prepare but also nutritious and offers more than ten different taste combinations.
Ingredients for Baked Oats Without Banana
|unsweetened almond milk||1¼ cup|
|maple syrup||¼ cup|
|unsweetened apple sauce||¼ cup|
|rolled oats||2 cups|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|ground cinnamon||1 – 1.5 tsp|
|baking powder||1 tsp|
|berries||1 ½ cups|
|walnuts, almonds, or pecans||⅓ cup|
Preparation for Baked Oats Without Banana
- Prepare a baking dish that is 9 inches square and spray it with cooking oil or avocado oil spray. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, applesauce, and vanilla extract should be mixed together in a large basin using a whisk.
- Combine the rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and nuts in a separate dish and stir well.
- After pouring the dry ingredients into the bowl containing the liquid components, gently fold the berries in by hand. After pouring the mixture into the baking dish that has been buttered, sprinkle the top with more nuts and berries.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the middle is cooked through but still slightly underdone.
- Baked oatmeal should be closer to 35 minutes if you want it to be softer.
- Allow it cool for five minutes before serving with the toppings of your choice, such maple syrup, fresh berries, peanut butter, almond butter, or yogurt.
You would also love to try Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Oatmeal in the oven is my absolute favorite way to start the day. At the very least, I prepare them twice a week. Every single one of my other baked oatmeal dishes is quite well-liked by each and every one of you.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.