This recipe for blueberry banana bread is low in fat, has no added oil, and is loaded with ripe, luscious blueberries. Maple syrup is used as a natural sweetener, while almond flour and handmade oat flour are used in its preparation. The ideal gluten-free option for breakfast, a snack, or a sweet treat!
Ingredients for Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread
|mashed overripe bananas||1 cup|
|maple syrup||¼ cup|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|almond flour||1 cup|
|homemade oat flour||1 cup|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|baking powder||1 tsp|
|baking soda||½ tsp|
Preparation for Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread
- Turn the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a bread pan by lining it with parchment paper and greasing it.
- Put around one and a half cups worth of rolled oats into a blender.
- Blend for around twenty to one minute, or until the oats are ground into a fine flour. After that, scoop out one cup of flour.
- Almond flour, oat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt should be mixed together in a small mixing basin using a whisk. Put it to one side for now.
- Eggs, bananas that have been mashed, maple syrup, and vanilla extract should be whisked together in a large mixing dish.
- After adding the dry ingredients, continue mixing until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- After gently folding in the blueberries with a spatula, transfer the mixture to a bread pan that has been buttered.
- Cook for fifty to sixty minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Before slicing and devouring the bread, make sure it has had the time to totally cool.
You might also love to read Cheesy Chicken Patty Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. One of those baked foods that never seems to lose its appeal is banana bread. There is an incredible amount of variety!
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a comment and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.