Oat milk is used in the preparation of these very light and fluffy blueberry lemon pancakes, which melt in your mouth, have the ideal amount of sweetness, and are quite simple to make. The lightest, fluffiest pancakes you’ve ever tasted, brimming with warm blueberries.
Ingredients for Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
|all-purpose flour||1 ½ cups|
|baking powder||2 ½ tsp|
|granulated sugar||2 tbsp|
|oat milk (full fat is best)||1 ⅓ cups|
|vanilla extract||½ tsp|
|unsalted butte||2 tbsp|
|lemon zest||1 tsp|
|blueberries||⅔ – 1 cup|
Preparation for Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
- Flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt should all be combined in a large mixing basin and whisked together. In a separate dish, beat the egg, then add the oat milk, vanilla, and melted butter and stir until combined.
- After adding the liquid components to the flour mixture, whisk the mixture gently until a batter is produced; it’s okay if there are lumps in the batter.
- Do not overmix the batter, since this will result in tough pancakes. If the batter seems to be too thick, add an additional 1–3 tablespoons of oat milk.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully incorporate the lemon zest into the mixture.
- Put some butter in a big frying pan or on a pancake griddle and heat it over a medium flame. After the butter has melted, spoon about a quarter cup of the batter onto the heated griddle for each pancake.
- Place a scattering of blueberries on each of the pancakes. Cook for approximately two minutes, or until the bottoms of the pancakes are a golden brown color and small bubbles appear on the tops of the pancakes.
- After approximately a minute of cooking on the other side, turn the chicken over carefully.
- Maple syrup should be drizzled over the finished dish before serving.
You might also love to try Broccoli Egg Base With Chicken Keema Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. They have edges that are buttery and crunchy and are very fluffy, dense, and delicious all at the same time.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.