Everyone is aware of the many health advantages that come from eating cabbage, which is rich in both fiber and vitamins. A food that is delicious, good for you, and doesn’t break the bank is a cabbage patty. They are versatile enough to be served either as a unique accompaniment or as a standalone meal. It’s common practice to serve cabbage cutlets with mustard, sour cream, tomato, or mushroom sauce on the side.
Ingredients for Cabbage And Cheese Patties
|Paneer (cottage cheese)||20gm|
Preparation for Cabbage And Cheese Patties
- First, the cabbage is boiled until it is tender, and then it is blended until it has the consistency of a thick paste.
- Paneer should be boiled and then mashed.
- Grate the cheese, and set it aside in a separate bowl.
- Tomatoes and green chilies need to be sliced.
- Put everything, with the exception of the cheese, in a bowl and mix it well.
- Salt, pepper, and chili powder should be added according to personal preference.
- Add in powdered ginger.
- While the pan is heating up, add some olive oil to the pan.
- Now, in the same way, that you would create a pancake, spread the batter onto the pan with the use of a spoon.
- Now, cook the pancake till golden on both sides over low heat.
- Take the cheese, and place it above the other ingredients.
- Cook until the cheese melts
You might also love to try Oat Milk Chia Pudding Recipe
Having a flavoring of herbs and spices these cabbage patties are very versatile and may be served as a side dish or appetizer with almost anything you can think of. This recipe, in addition to being really tasty, is also quite good for you.
I would give it a score of 4 out of 5 since it is not only delicious but also good for you.