There are just 72 calories in one hundred grams of paneer, which is a rather low amount. It is beneficial for weight reduction since it may be consumed even when it is not loaded down with a variety of additional ingredients and flavors.
Ingredients for Paneer Sticks
|Salt and chilly powder||per taste|
|Kashmiri chilly powder (optional)||1/2tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1/2tsp|
Preparation for Paneer Sticks
- Put some paneer, tomato, onion, and bell pepper in a bowl and mix it together.
- After that, stir in the ginger garlic paste, kashmiri mirch powder, Kashmiri chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- After adding the yogurt, marinade the meat well.
- Put it to the side for 15 minutes.
- Now, in a pan that won’t stick to anything, heat some water over a medium temperature.
- Include the butter in the mix.
- Now take the paneer one at a time and carefully slide the cocktail pick into each piece.
- Put it in the pan, and then cook it over a low heat so that all sides get a nice brown color.
- Once the paneer is finished, continue to cook the bell pepper, onion, and tomato until they become more pliable.
You might also love to try Apple Pie Granola Recipe
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving
The recipe for Paneer Sticks, which calls for cottage cheese and is simple to make, may be ready in no time at all to provide a delectable experience for your taste buds.
Paneer Stick is very beneficial to one’s health and has been shown to aid in weight reduction. The paneer stick is the dish to eat if you are looking for a recipe that is both tasty and good for you. I would give it a score of four out of five.