This recipe for meatballs is delicious, cheesy, and juicy all at the same time. It is created with turkey breast that has been trimmed of fat, broccoli, and a creamy caesar dressing is drizzled over the top.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Pizza Bites
|head of cauliflower||1|
|avocado oil||2 Tbsp|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|marinara sauce||1 cup|
|mozzarella cheese||⅓ cup|
|parmesan cheese||¼ cup|
Preparation for Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Prepare a large baking pan by lining it with parchment paper and preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To prepare your cauliflower, first slice it in half lengthwise, then chop the florets into discs that are bite-sized and flat.
- Place cauliflower discs on the baking sheet that has been prepared with parchment paper and brush or spritz both sides of each disc with avocado oil.
- Add some garlic powder, salt, and pepper before serving.
- Roast the cauliflower pieces for twenty minutes, turning them over once halfway through, until they are golden and crispy.
- While everything is going on, bring the marinara sauce to a simmer on the burner.
- After the cauliflower has finished cooking, take it out of the oven and top each piece with a dollop of marinara sauce. Mozzarella and parmesan cheese should be sprinkled on top.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and broil it at 500 degrees Fahrenheit for one to two minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Sprinkle some fresh basil on top, and then dig it.
You might also love to try Citrus Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. It requires very little effort to put together and is adaptable to any taste profile.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.